Green vaginal discharge/no odor, what to do?

Discharge. If you have change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge & problems such as pain, itching burning w urination or sex or redness/swelling then It is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation & accurate assessment.Greenish yellow w bad odor; white, gray or yellow w fish-like odor; clumpy white w/o an odor, clumpy green or yellow are all types of D/C which can occur w infection.
Evaluation. If it is thick and curdy and you have vaginal/vulvar itch, it is likely yeast. You can use an over the counter yeast treatment like monistat. Otherwise have your gyn or family doctor evaluate it, so they can confirm what it is.