Can you suggest some good vegetarian diet for 13 y/o girl?

In brief: Vegetarian

Make sure you get enough protein in your diet- eggs, dairy, nuts, soy, tofu, and other foods can be a good source of protein if you don't eat meat.
Take a multivitamin with iron (for teenagers or women) Eat a variety of foods- whole grains, vegetables and fruits. You will get incomplete proteins from corn, rice, and beans, but combinations of those foods will give you a complete protein.

In brief: Vegetarian

This is good advice. I hope that this is the young lady's choice, and that she will keep in close communication with her physician and/or an evidence-bsaed dietician.
Pathology

In brief: Be careful

I trust this is what she truly wants to do -- if an adult is forcing it on her, she will resent it for the rest of her life.
She also needs to know that she must supplement -- even non-vegan vegetarians tend to become B12 deficient, and despite all the hucksters, she'll have trouble getting enough iron, calcium, iodine and some of the others. She needs to have a serious talk with her physician.

In brief: Be careful

Dr. Shontae Buffington