I had a hallus valgus surgery 6 months back. The foot still pains, after soccer or after getting out of my shoes. Is this normal?

Must address cause. This is difficult to answer. There are different types of procedures with different post op healing times. Every patient heals differently and if a person returns to their regular activity to soon this may prolong healing. Has the doctor addressed the true cause of the bunion. Surgery addresses the issue at present but the underlying cause must be evaluated as well.
For you maybe... Most people would be relatively pain free by now, but if you are playing soccer, you can be agrevating the joint with every kick.
Yes. Unfortunate but this is very hard to treat in most people. I have many patients who have had the surgery and almost none are pain free. Many however are better than before and i don't know how bad it would have been without the surgery.