For the first time my knees, shins and even thighs have been paining a lot. They pain while walking and now even in general. What should I do? I'm 21

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let try to help

This injury is brought on by exerting too much pressure on the lower leg muscles or excessive impact on the muscle.
F you some recondition and stretching exercise before doing any sport activates, use Motrin on a dial basis tell the condition improve , if did not check with your doctor. Good luck thank you.

In brief: Let try to help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Be carefull Please

To have this feeling on one side this means to me you have problem in the circulation of the neck please check out.
Good luck.

In brief: Be carefull Please

Good luck.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vicken Poochikian