Can you still have your period and be pregnant?

Dr. Guy VanDell
Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses.
Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant.

Dr. Guy VanDell
Dr. Guy VanDell
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: No
You do not ovulate when you are pregnant and so you can't have a period like you are thinking.
However you can have bleeding like a period when pregnant and that needs to be looked into by your obgyn. I would get in and see them....Hope this is helpful!

In brief: No
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Jane Van Dis