How to get rid of a scar on my forehead?

Improve, not remove. Scars cannot be removed but there is a large variety of techniques to improve their appearance, both surgical and non-surgical. They also improve with time. See a dermatologist or board-certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your options. Good luck!
Scars;VitaminE. Life holds no guarantees as we know, but vitamin e oil placed directly on the scar regularly can help to fade or remove the scar. You can get a bottle of it in the drug store. It's inexpensive and worth a try; just be patient. A dermatologist is the expert type of doc to see. Peace and good health.