Starting in the morning I had a unusual pain in my neck. It feels like the circulation is getting cut off. I only feel it on the left side?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Pain in the neck
The most common cause of the pain you describe is a spasm oe acute inflammation in the muscles of neck and you can tru Ibuprofen or aleve, (naproxen) if no relief see your doctor and he may prescribe a muscle relaxant as well.
These get better within 48 to 72 hours.

In brief: Pain in the neck
These get better within 48 to 72 hours.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Gary Highfill
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Cervical spine issue
This may be a cervical spine issue.
Since it starts in the morning i would be cautious and aware of how you sleep. Many things could be happening but i would start with evaluating the neck position during sleep.

In brief: Cervical spine issue
This may be a cervical spine issue.
Dr. Gary Highfill
Dr. Gary Highfill
Dr. Jack Hinkle