Gap in front teeth- tooth bonding can fix it?

Closing gaps. If the gap is especially wide, or you have multiple cosmetic issues to correct, your dentist may recommend braces or other options. If the teeth in question are damaged, then cosmetic dental crowns or veneers may be recommended with or without braces. However, if you simply want to close a small gap, bonding might be a good option.
Diastema closure. Many options are available to correct the gap and dental bonding may be used to cover the space.
Depends on size. A small diastema can be easily restored with two bonded restorations (one on each side). If the space is large, it is more difficult: the bonding tends to break off and the two centrals tend to look large in comparison to your other teeth. Please consult with a local dentist who can examine you.