I have kidney stones, my sister has gallstones & tonsil stones, & my dad had a salivary stone, was wondering if there could be a hereditary factor?

No, coincidence. 4 different types of stones and all have different causes. Gallstones are compose of cholesterol + other bile products + caused by stasis. Other 3 are usually all calcium containing, although kidney stones can bo composed of uric acit or cystine any of which are in xs in urine. Tonsil stones r caused by bacteria in crypts of tonsils. Salivary stones from dehydration, poor diet, medications etc.
Stones parts of body. No all sones you mention have different etiology and these stones are of different composition. It is coincidental.