My big boobs hurt my back after prolonged standing. Will need breast reduction surgery in the future?

May be likely. If a good support bra, attention to good posture, and avoiding other things that cause back pain don't help, and your breasts are excessively large compared to the rest of your body, a breast reduction may be a blessing. Plastic surgeons offer free consultations, to discuss whether you are a candidate for surgery, what you could expect, and help assess whether your insurance will cover it. Luck!
Pain. Large breasts can cause back, neck and shoulder pain; chest wall pain; headaches; poor posture; shoulder grooving; numbness and tingling of the hands; shortness of breath, sleep disturbances, rashes under and between the breasts, and low exercise tolerance. Nonsurgical treatment is not often very effective, but only you can decide if surgery is right for you.