If I have restless leg syndrome during pregnancy, will my symptoms disappear soon after delivery?

Sometimes. Restless legs syndrome has been known to be associated with low ferritin stores in the body. Ferritin is a protein that stores iron and releases it in a controlled fashion. Most pregnant women have iron-deficiency anemia and may have low ferritin levels. If this is addressed the restless legs symptoms often resolve - your symptoms may improve after you deliver. If it doesn't, seek medical help.
Yes. Pregnancy is a known cause of restless leg syndrome, probably due to changes in Dopamine levels in the brain (it is a neurotransmitter). If you did not have this problem before pregnancy, then most likely it will go away after delivery. Pregnancy can unmask some of the body's tendencies, so if it persists you should call your doctor.