How to treat my eye infection & possible yeast on newborn?

See your doctor. If you are concerned that your baby has a yeast infection or an eye infection, you should see your doctor. They can more properly evaluate your baby and prescribe appropriate medications. Infections in this age can be serious, and so should be checked out by a professional. .