What are some exams to given in u.s for practising dentistry. I am mds, prosthodontics from india?

Boards. After National Boards part 1 and 2, state or regional licensure board exams are required before beginning practicing. Visit the board website on the state in which you are interested in practicing in to get those exact requirements. .
PASS. To practice in US requires 2years of training in a US Dental School and then successfully completing that State's Board Dental Exam. Contact Nearest Dental School and inquire about PASS Program.