What is treatment for rectal prolapse?

Depends on symptoms. Rectal prolapse is most common in older people, and treatment options take into account a person's medical fitness and suitability for operative treatment. Abdominal surgery approaches have higher risks, but lower recurrence rate. Alternatively, resection through the perineum is lower risk, but has a higher recurrence rate.
Several. Anal surgery, vaginal surgery, laparoscopic and abdominal. I presented a vaginal technique last year at augs. The others are have varying degrees of success- better as more invasive.