Pulmonary hypertension/ any advantage to move to lower elevation?

Yes. Living above 3500 ftt while also having pulmonary HTN is problematic. The lower oxygen tensions at high altitude constrict the blood vessels in the lung and can make pulmonary htn. Definitely something to review with your doctor.
Altitude . The higher the elevation, the lower the oxygen level in the surrounding air. Low oxygen levels may cause or worsen pulmonary hypertension. You should discuss whether this is relevant to your health with your doctor before deciding to relocate.