How to know if I have cancer?

There are many types. of cancer with a wide variety of potential symptoms. You can re-ask question and clarify symptoms or of course - discuss any disconcerting signs or symptoms with your physician. Take care.
Why are you scared? Are you scared about cancer in general? If so, and if you don't have any symptoms, there is no way to be tested for cancer. But if you have a lump somewhere, or symptoms that make you think you may have cancer, see a doctor. He or she will do appropriate tests to check out your symptoms.