Compare rectocele and rectal prolapse?

Vaginal vs. Anal. A rectocele is bulging of the rectum towards the vagina (thus creating a "bulge" in the vagina, and possibly difficulties having a bowel movement). It is due to a weakening of the connective tissue between the rectum and vagina. Rectal prolapse is a condition in which the rectum loses its normal attachments inside the body, allowing it to telescope out through the anus, thereby turning it “inside out”.
Different. In prolapse the rectum folds out of the anus. Recto else occurs with a weakness between the rectum and vagina.
Vagina and anus. First rectum bulges into vagina, the second rectum slides out through the anus.