I need to know if can I get pregnant with primary amenorrhea?

Dr. Brian Nguyen
In brief: Cannot; see a GYN.
If your brain isn't signalling for an egg release from your ovary, you won't have a signal for your periods either; that's usually the cause of amenorrhea.
Often it's a hormonal imbalance--Thyroid, Prolactin, LH, FSH, Hcg should be checked. Your doctor can also induce a period as well w/ OCPs. If you've NEVER had a period, you should get an US to make sure you have normal uterus/vagina/ovaries.

In brief: Cannot; see a GYN.
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: No
If you have never had a menstrual period and you are not a adolescent, then, no, you cannot get pregnant.
If you have had periods and then stopped (secondary amenorrhea) than you can get pregnant. See a gyn md to determine the cause of primary amenorrhea.

In brief: No
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Adam Levy