I have 2 preemies, what are my risks of preterm labor again?

Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Preterm birth
With a history of 2 preterm births, you are at hgh risk for another preterm birth and a candidate for 17-hydroxy Progesterone caproate injections.
This is the only known therapy that can reduce your risk of another premature birth.

In brief: Preterm birth
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Marilynn Frederiksen
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
In brief: >25% - really high.
Get early prenatal care, take 4-5 mg of Folic Acid daily, start 17-hydroxyprogesterone caproate intramuscular injections weekly at 16 weeks and you may lower your risk some.
Avoid all exercise, minimize stressors and maintain a healthy body weight for your height with balanced diet. Keep all prenatal care apoointments and best of luck!

In brief: >25% - really high.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Adam Levy