I have 2 preemies, what are my risks of preterm labor again?

Preterm birth. With a history of 2 preterm births, you are at hgh risk for another preterm birth and a candidate for 17-hydroxy Progesterone caproate injections. This is the only known therapy that can reduce your risk of another premature birth.
>25% - really high. Get early prenatal care, take 4-5 mg of Folic Acid daily, start 17-hydroxyprogesterone caproate intramuscular injections weekly at 16 weeks and you may lower your risk some. Avoid all exercise, minimize stressors and maintain a healthy body weight for your height with balanced diet. Keep all prenatal care apoointments and best of luck!