Should I take my ring out clean everything put polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) on the wound and then put the ring back in?

If your Piercing has. become infected, you want to take it out and see a doctor, hospital ED, or walk in clinic to have the infection treated. Allow the piercing to close and give the site a few months to heal completely before having the piercing redone. If you try to continue the ring will never allow the infection to clear and you risk spreading infection and the scarring and sloughing of the tissue in that area.