GYN's Can large fibroids (3) ON top OF uterus cause Sunkening IN of Ankle?Could it be they are pressing on the ORGANS ?I'm Anemic due heavy bleeding

Dr. Herbert Hoover
General Practice

In brief: Possible

By "sinking in" of ankles , I assume you mean pitting edema.
Large fibroids can put pressure on the large iliac veins that bring blood from the legs and feet. That can cause a backup of fluid in the tissue of the legs and ankles which leaves a temporary fingerprint when you push in on the ankle. There are other causes such as cardiac failure that you should have checked out by your physician.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Adam Levy