I got problem s with my knee , I'm a runner and I'm running everyday , but it s about 1 week than I didn't run?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Muscle soreness and

co- co-contraction to protect your knee.
The condition is a post-exercise muscle pain that may result from excessive workouts. Presenting symptoms include muscle stiffness, palpable tenderness, and pain with active muscle contractions. Symptoms usually subside within a short period of time without any residual effects. Rest and drink a lots of water. Rec.: see your PCP for evaluation.

In brief: Muscle soreness and

Dr. Gideon King

In brief: Knee pain

I certainly need more information on the type of knee pain and location and how long it has been present.
However, many runners experience knee pain from poor running form. I have discovered that most young people with knee pain benefit greatly from mid-foot running techniques. In a nutshell it is quick short steps at 180 steps per minute with shoulders back and head up

In brief: Knee pain

Dr. Vikram Patel