Can I continue abdominal workouts after a paraumbilical hernia repair is completely healed?

In brief: Exercise

after surgery. After you are fully healed & recovered about 6 weeks after surgery, you should be fine to do all normal activities and exercises.
Be sure you are cleared for full exercise by your surgeon.

In brief: Exercise

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

I usually tell my patients to return to normal activities, including exercise as tolerated by pain.
There are some circumstances l however where longer periods of light activity may be better. Check with your surgeon to find out about your case, but in the long run, should be able to do all activities you could before repair. Best of luck!

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery