Dr.I am worried about my penis problem.i, e when i think about smthng sexual or watching sexy film, a clear gel like liquid is coming out of my penis?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Normal for you...

That thin clear gel-like fluid is normal from Cowper's gland at arousal to alkalize the urethra for protecting sperm and to lubricate vaginal opening & canal for penetration.
.. ejaculation ... insemination ... to fertilize a waiting egg if all necessary environments are right & set to go. So, don't worry; you're a luck young man; treasure what you have and enjoy life.

In brief: Normal for you...

Dr. William Forsythe