Question Is It Normal 2 Have Watery Clear Stretchy Mucus Discharge Two Days After My Period, Period Started 4/04/14 Ended 4/09/14...Jus Wondering!

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Early Ovulation?

Does this happen after every period or just this one? Do you know how long your cycles usually are? This kind of discharge is most often seen around the time of ovulation, so I wonder if you are ovulating early.
Short cycles and early ovulation aren't anything to be worried about, but it does increase the chance of pregnancy if having unprotected sex. If it smells bad or changes color see your doc

In brief: Early Ovulation?

Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe

In brief: Cervical mucous

Sounds like cervical mucous on day 7 of your cycle.
It means you are ovulating and fertile. Avoid intercourse if you do not desire pregnancy.

In brief: Cervical mucous

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham