Yesterday I had pain under my right eye and scalp was very sensitive with a rash or small cluster of Today pimples. Today I have blister like lesion.

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: Shingles

You are describing what sounds like an Herpes Shingles eruption.
I recommend a quick evaluation and initiation of treatment to lessen the severity and viral shedding. An antiviral medication like Valtex™ 3000mg daily is given for 7-10 days. It's best to treat within 3 days. Also any lesions near the eyelid or eye should be evaluated concurrently by an EYE MD, especially if rash is above the eye.

In brief: Shingles