What are signs of lung cancer, smoker nine years grandma died from it inhalers not helping for asthma pressure when breathing?

Coughing blood. Chronic cough, recurrent pneumonia, bloody sputum, weight loss, and hoarseness are some symptoms of lung cancer. You are young with asthma so one of the best things you could do to help prevent this from ever happening to you is to quit smoking. There are a lot of ways we can help you! There are medications, support groups, acupuncture, and even hypnotism that have all been successful in helping.