Is preeclampsia history enough to make me have high risk pregnancy next time?

Pre-eclampsia. Pre-eclampsia is more common in first pregnancies. Recurrence risk is about 15%. Recurrence may be higher if you have high blood pressure outside of pregnancy or if you have a multiple gestation. Most obstetricians manage a patient with a history of pre-eclampsia without the help of a high risk specialist.
Probably. Moms who have had preeclampsia are more likely to have it in the next pregnancy than moms who have never had it. It's worth seeing a high risk doctor to review your history and see whether extra monitoring might reduce your risk in your next pregnancy.