When I should let my child learn foreign language? What is the best way for him to learn? TV or video is helpful? When should I expose him it? Thanks

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: As infant & talk

The earlier you can expose child to the second language, the better. The best way for the infant to learn it is to have someone speak it to him. Studies on language development show that the infants are watching our lips and mouths as newborns to try and emulate how we make our words.
Blind children lag behind in speech because they are not able to see the lips/mouth. direct speech is best!

In brief: As infant & talk

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Shontae Buffington