I have a rash on my vagina walls how do I get rid of it? It Hurts and Itches

Gyn or Walkin Clinic. Your problem will need to be diagnosed. You will need to see your gynecologist. If you do not have one, go to a walkin clinic or an Urgent Care facility. .