What are some breakfast and snack ideas when you have gestational diabetes?

Paleo diet/low carb. Contrary to popular belief, to improve diabetes, cholesterol, and weight, stop high carb foods (grains, lentils, potatoes based items). Avoid milk protein since it causes insulin resistance. Eggs, fish, meats, vegetables, avocados, some saturated fat (butter, coconut oil), olive oil are very effective. This can help avoid meds. For meal ideas: https://kaushikmd. Com/
Count carbs!! Breakfast should be 30 g of carbohydrate, so one serving of oatmeal with 1 tbs raisins or 1/4 cup berries would be good. You could also have 2 slices whole grain toast w/pb. 8 oz non-fat milk with either. Snack should be 15 g, so one small fruit or one slice bread or 6 crackers with 1 oz cheese or pb. Get a diabetic book for more suggestions - you can do it!