Does anybody have a female child with fragile x syndrome?

Variable symptoms. The fragile x is usually passed through apparently asymptomatic carrier mothers who have a normally functioning x to cancel out the information of the altered x. Detailed evaluation of some of these females has shown subtle deficiencies in some learning parameters, giving us an understanding that girls may show partial expression of the abnormality, but never to the degree of the male.
Yes, it's possible. Fragile x syndrome occurs in about 1 in 2500-4000 males and 1 in 7000-8000 females, and has been seen in all racial and ethnic groups. As many as 1 in 130-250 women and 1 in 250-800 men are carriers, but only 1/3 of female carriers have decreased intelligence; females with fragile x syndrome are less likely than males to have impairment or physical abnormalities.