Female sexual dysfunction - just fake it if pressured and not pleasured?

Dr. Linda Kondilis
Clinical Psychology

In brief: I vote honesty

When I work w/ couples, I encourage them to keep it real.
Honesty goes a long way for both you and your partner. Whether you 2 are talking about what happened at work or in the bedroom, honest communication impacts our relationships, ability 2 feel understood, etc. Consider consulting w/ your doc about your SD, and a psychologist to help you and your partner in the bedroom. Look into sex therapy.

In brief: I vote honesty

Dr. Linda Kondilis
Dr. Linda Kondilis
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Why, if frequent?

Contrary to popular belief, men in a commited relationship, want their partner to enjoy sex.
Granted a females sex drive is slightly less than the male, frequency is more important to men then women. But why are you not pleasure by sex. Have you not spoken to your lover about what you enjoy. However, some people have a much lower sex drive. I think "faking" it is something occasional, not always.

In brief: Why, if frequent?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Adam Levy