Tantric sex or sex therapy as a treatment for female sexual dysfunction?

Both can be helpful. I would need to have more information about what the problem is, in order to direct you further. Both can be useful, depending on the problem.
Tantric sex yoga. This is an alternative therapy for sexual dysfunction in females. In this practice sex is a pathway to fulfilling your spiritual obligations to self and others. This is a form of yoga and is therapeutic in some women and involves massaging some parts of body which are acceptable to the massage giver and reciever.