Will taking 1 hit of meth at 18 weeks pregnant show up in babies meconium at birth in 22 weeks? Never used again? She will be tested, along with baby.

Meconium. Think.. where will it all go , or `accumulate? But In Meconium which begins to form, I believe around 12 th or 16th wk. Drugs can be detected in Meconium by second trimester. If you stay clean and your UDS continues to be negative, they may not test Meconium. But are you asking this question for yourself or for your Baby, that little helpless, precious being expecting all protection from Mama. .