I'm moving to florida from. Illinois. Is there doctors good who gives you anxiety MEDS ? I've been taking them for 13 years now

Dr. Barbara Srur

In brief: Be more specific

Florida is a big state.
There are my qualified MD's. Call a hospital in the area that you plan to move and ask if they have a Psychiatry Unit. The Assessment Center for the unit or the head nurse may be able to give you the names of competent local doctors in that location who could treat you.

In brief: Be more specific

Florida is a big state.
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: More than likely

Is there a doctor who will take over the writing of your Xanax (alprazolam) Rx when you relocate? I would ask ahead of your visit and explain that you've been on it for 17 years.
Many physicians will not write this. All will require a face to face assessment. Some might want to switch you to another medication like Klonopin. Ask ahead.

In brief: More than likely

Dr. Eric Weisman