Albuterol can cause chest tightness, irregular heart beat, high BP, and anxiety. I have Irritable Heart Syndrome. Is this safe to take for allergies?

Medicine indication. The albuterol can cause those symptoms, but not always. It's possible it could mimic the symptoms of irritable heart syndrome but should not cause damage to the heart. Albuterol is not commonly used as an allergy drug unless you get allergy-induced asthma/bronchospasm. If your allergic symptoms are more nose and eyes, albuterol will not be helpful relief. Try an antihistamine or nasal steroid Rx.