How do I get rid of bad breath , I went to the dentist she says I don't have any symptoms but I always find when I talk people covering their noses?

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: Other causes

There are many other causes for bad breath , it's called halitosis , the primary cause is dental and oral in general (gingivitis and tooth decay) sinuses and all it's issues also might cause halitosis , third reason is gastric (hyperacidity, acid reflux etc.
), diet also is a contributing factor. So investigate all the causes.

In brief: Other causes

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid

In brief: Halitosis

Halitosis--a medical term for bad breath--can be caused by many things and needs to be examined.
If you have not had regular THOROUGH dental cleaning, this is #1 suspect--gum disease. It can give you rotten smell when your gums are infected and nearly dying. Post-nasal drip, certain food, tonsil stones, etc. are other causes of bad breath. Consult more dentists--you should have a fresh [email protected]

In brief: Halitosis

Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tonsilloliths

Although, I can not be certain, in my practice, I have encountered a number of patients that have small tonsils, but who develop severe fetid odor because of the accumulation of food particles in the crypts of the tonsillar surface.
Although the term tonsilloliths literally means stones in the tonsil, it is the bacterial multiplication around these food particles that cause the odor, not stones.

In brief: Tonsilloliths

Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Bernstein Joel
Dr. Jane Van Dis