Can I get dental sealants on my front teeth that are thinning?

Sealants won't help. Sealants cover pits and fissures of teeth to prevent bacteria from getting into those areas- or prevent the bacteria that are already in those areas from getting foods they will metabolize thereby making acids that make cavities. Talk to your dentist about other ways to address your thinning teeth.
No. Sealants can't help your front teeth. You need to, have a dental exam and find out why your teeth are thinning and treat this problem. Could be diet, occlusion, grinding, bite or other problems. The key is to find the cause.
Not for that. Not for the thinning of the teeth. It simply will not do anything for the strength or looks of those teeth. That is not what dental sealants are used for. There are other ways to address the problem you describe. See a dentist to evaluate the cause and discuss treatment options.
No, Bigger Issue Here. If your front teeth are "thinning" there is a reason. Most commonly it's called "bruxism", aka: grinding. Many times it happens at night and you don't even realize it's happening. If so, fix the damage first (fillings, veneers, crowns), then get fitted for a custom made hard-soft nightguard. It will be very helpful to you! Best of luck and see your dmd for the final say, after a full exam!