I'm experiencing left leg and arm numbness, extreme discomfort + tingling in the pinky and ring finger for a year, could it be ulnar nerve neuropathy?

Partly ulnar nerve. The leg symptoms could not be caused by an ulnar nerve condition, but the finger symptoms could be. You may wish to have nerve conduction testing to help confirm the diagnosis. http://www.neurocuro.com/peripheral-nerve-entrapment/
Not all. Ulnar neuropathy would not explain all of the symptoms since it would only involve the upper extremity. To account for symptoms in the arm and leg would suggest either a process that that diffusely affects nerves in the arm and leg or a process in the spinal cord. A thorough neurological examination should help to differentiate.