I might crab lice, how do I look to know?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Pubic lice
A pubic lice infestation is diagnosed by finding a "crab" louse or egg (nit) on hair in the pubic region or, less commonly, elsewhere on the body (eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, mustache, armpit, perianal area, groin, trunk, scalp).
Pubic lice may be difficult to find because there may be only a few.

In brief: Pubic lice
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
In brief: Pubic Lice
The pubic louse (phthirus pubis) is also given the slang name of crabs.
It is about 1/16th of an inch in size ; when magnified looks like a crab. It is most commonly spread during sexual intercourse. It is a different organism then the lice that infect the hair or the body. Blue spots may show on the skin where the lice have been feeding. Nits (eggs) may noted on the pubic hairs.

In brief: Pubic Lice