Can ehlers danlos syndrome cause hand numbness and tingling?

Dysautonomia. Dysautonomia is fairly common in many patients with EDS, which could perhaps explain the numbness and tingling. Mechanism isn't exactly clear but is probably related to some sort of neuropathy or sudomotor dysfunction. However could also be an unrelated carpal tunnel disorder or problem in neck. Followup with Neurology to find out. Hypermobility in and of itself should not cause these problems.
Ehler danlos syndrom. Yes you can have numbness and pain of the hands because of hyperextention and frequent subluxations of your fingers.