Any chance of passing on a cleft lip and palate?

Yes. Yes there is a genetic component and risk albeit low. Discuss with a genetics counselor.
Perhaps. Sometimes clefts are genetic and passed form parent (s) to child, but often times they are sporadic or due to other problems (folate (folic acid) deficiency. If either parent has a cleft, or if clefts are present in family members, there may be an increased risk of a second child having a cleft. Discuss the details with your ob, pcp or a geneticist.
Yes! Fortunately the risk of a parent with cleft lip or palate having a child with a cleft is only 4%. Smoking mothers have twice the incidence if nonsmokers.