What is the healthiest time to wake up and go to sleep based on circadian rhythm?

Dr. Gregory Mosolf

In brief: Routine

I don't think it matters as long as you have a regular bedtime and are sleeping well.
You should wake up the same time every day even on weekends. Hopefully you are not disturbed during sleep by children, friends, noise etc. Not a good idea to have a tv in the bedroom. Not a good idea to read in bed. Young people need 8 to 9 hours of sleep every day.

In brief: Routine

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
According to Ayurvedic Medicine latest by 6 Am is a good time to wake up and latest by 9 PM to sleep. Well, as Benjamin Franklin said;Early to bed and Early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy and Wise:-)
Dr. Arnon Rubin