I had unprotected sex on the 19th of march. I ovulated on the 20th of march and took Plan B on the 21st. Does Plan B work after ovulation has occurred?

Yes it does. Planb belongs to post coital contraceptive methods when taking high dose oral Progesterone with or without estrogen combination prevents pregnancy. It works by preventing fertilized egg from implanting into uterine lining. However it's efficacy is not 100% but probably about 85% and must be used within 48-72 hours after the unprotected sex.