What is more suitable for chronic constipation, colonoscopy or colonic irrigation/colon cleansing? Which is more useful for eliminating constipation?

None of the above! If you want to eliminate constipation, you should leave your colon alone and stop sticking tubes and other foreign liquids into it. You need to do 3 things which will help: eat well and drink plenty of liquids like water to stay well hyderated;. Make sure your food has enough fiber which comes from fruits, salads vegetables and grains; each meal should have these items that will give bulk to stool.