Need reliable caregiving agency/individual for mom in my home. Do we want cna, housekeeper, neighbor girl if she has dementia?

I would start with. Talking to your doctor about this as he knows the severity of the illness and how fast it is progressing.
CNA. You would want someone who has experienced in working with patients that have dementia. The job can be stressful and demanding.