I use butrans patch for pain and norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) 10/325 for breakthrough. How long after taking norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) can I have an alcoholic beverage? I normally don't drink

You should be asking. The doctor who is prescribing all of this. If you are talking one alcoholic beverage (standard drink 12 oz beer, 5 oz ordinary wine, 1 1/2 oz distilled spirits), it would not likely be an issue, although any amount of alcohol may increase the risks of tylenol (acetaminophen) if you are taking larger doses on a regular basis (2 grams per day or more- approx 6 norcos). If larger doses of alcohol, then not ok.