Are these medications compatible with each other if taken together? Amlodopine (for hypertension) & tegretol together with Epilim (for epilepsy)

Check levels . Eplim (sodium di valproate) and Carbamazepine have some interactions with each other. One needs to measure steady state blood levels. The interactions are complex and depend upon your current activation of liver cytochrome enzymes, renal clearance and degree of protein binding to albumen. Amlodipine use complicates matters further but you can use all three if you adjust dose as needed.