I had a breast mammogram and ultra sound in august 2013. Then a biopsy for a fibroadenoma which proved not cancerous. Did a follow up routine mammogram and worried cause doctor ask to see me next week?

Difficult to. speculate, it may or may not involve the area previously biopsied. If you are very worried, call your doctor and ask what he/she is concerned about. Otherwise you will get an answer at your appointment. Most of the time these recalls turn out to be nothing of concern.
Mammogram. Wait to see what the doctor has to say and then go from there with a game plan.
Why worry. Call your doctor and ask why are you being seen. A benign condition of your breast in the past is a good sign. Maybe just need to have a breast physical exam to correlate to the mammogram. Maybe scar tissue from the prior surgery. Maybe the fibroadenoma is changed. Ask questions at your visit as i cannot tell what your doctor is thinking now.